It’s been a pleasure working with all of our applicants these past few weeks and we are excited to meet our incoming fall 2016 class soon! As you weigh your options and decide on the best fit school, we wanted to encourage you to engage with the Elliott School.
Below is a list of ten things you can do to help you make your admission decision or to learn about Elliott:
- RSVP for Online Admitted Student Day on April 5th, an invitation will be sent by email.
- RSVP for Admitted Student Day on April 8th, an invitation will be sent by email.
- Attend an Elliott School Graduate Information Session, RSVP here.
- Sign up for a Campus Tour, Register here.
- Sit in on an Elliott School Class. Fill out this form to view a complete class visit list.
- Attend a Regional Reception! You will receive an invite via email if we are going to be in your area.
- The Elliott School hosts hundreds of events! Sign up for the ESIA Events Notifications, be sure to click the subscribe button on the top right of the calendar, and attend an event!
- Schedule an appointment with graduate admissions if you cannot make it to an information session. We can also help coordinate a meeting with a program director or program assistant! This can be very helpful in exploring academic interests.
- Check your email frequently. We will be sending a lot of great information about our school and programs.
- Everyone who has been admitted received a program director letter in their email account. Each program director lists current students (and in some cases alumni) for you to reach out to. We highly encourage you to engage with current students and alumni in order to see what life is like as an Elliott School student, and what life is lack after being an Elliott School student. If you would like contact information for other alumni or current students, feel free to email us and we can put you in touch!
We look forward to welcoming you to campus!