There are two money/payment related offices you’ll interact with during your time at GW, but knowing where to go can be confusing. Depending on the issue, knowing which office to reach out to from the start will save you time!
Student Accounts Office
The Student Accounts Office is in charge of eBill, the online platform used for students to make all payments towards tuition and fees. You are charged by semester and payment is due by the first day of the semester. You can expect to receive your fall 2019 ebill some time in July/August and payment will be due by the first day of classes, August 26th.
Contact the Student Accounts Office for questions regarding:
- Tuition rates, fees, & charges
- How to pay your student bill (i.e., payment plans, payment methods, international payments
- Financial aid, veterans benefits, GW employee benefits
- Refunds (via direct deposit, requesting a refund)
- Due dates and deadlines
The Student Accounts Office can be contacted at email@example.com or 202-994-7350.
Office of Student Financial Assistance
The Office of Student Financial Assistance is in charge of the monitoring, processing, and distribution of fellowships from the University, student loans, work-study, and military benefits. Contact the Office of Financial Aid for questions regarding:
- Financial assistance application process and how to apply
- Financial aid awarding and dispersement
- Info on assistance types (i.e. grants, loans, scholarships, work-study, military benefits, tuition benefits, emergency funding)
- Info on financial literacy & GWU finance policies
The Office of Student Financial Assistance can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org or 202-994-6620.